Harrison Steel Castings Co.
  • Foundry
  • Attica, IN, USA
  • Salary
  • Full Time

The Production Scheduler coordinates with Operations to schedule molding and melting of steel, and coordinates with outside clients, in a fast-paced, efficient manner.

The individual spends 80 percent of time creating schedules, in conjunction with Operations, our Pattern Shop, Quality and the Foundry. The other 20 percent of time is spent speaking with customers.

A qualified candidate will have 1-5 years of production experience. An associate's degree in a field related to the job, from a college or university, is preferred. High school graduates with significant production experience will be considered. Pay is commiserate with education and experience level. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience with Pivot Tables, functions such as Vlookup and pulling external data through Microsoft Query preferred.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS

  • Create and maintain a working schedule that is communicated precisely to multiple departments, using adept communication ability
  • Work closely with Sales to negotiate costs and create projection charts
  • Review patterns with departments to ensure they are complete and ready for molding
  • Communicate with customers to ensure deadlines are met efficiently and reliably
  • Coordinate with other departments to plan for needed parts, expedition and schedule changes

BENEFITS

Competitive salary; 401k and profit sharing; medical, dental and vision insurance available for purchase; reduced golf rates and memberships at Harrison Hills Country Club.

ABOUT HARRISON STEEL

Harrison Steel is a family owned company that engineers and manufactures castings of 350 to 12,500 pounds, net casting weight, for businesses in industries such as agriculture, mining, and oil and gas. HS is located in Attica, Indiana, where it was founded in 1906 by J.W. Harrison, as the National Car Coupler Company. Attica is a rural city surrounded by traditional Midwest farmland that about 3,200 residents call home. The foundry is a 40-minute drive from Lafayette, Indiana or Danville, Illinois, and 1.5 hours from Indianapolis.

Harrison Steel Castings Co.
  • Apply Now

    with our quick 3 minute Application!

  • * Fields Are Required

    What is your full name?

    How can we contact you?

    I agree to ApplicantPro's Applicant Information Use Policy.*
  • Sign Up For Job Alerts!

  • Share this Page
  • Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
.
Logo Contact us today! / Highly Engineered... About Us Capabilities Value Added Quality Philosophy Gallery